Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I think I'm getting closer...

I have always wondered what it would be like to go to the store and buy a bunch of stuff that you need (and want), but pay very little for it!

Here's the list:
10 jars of peanut butter
6 large boxes of Cereal
4 large Cinnamon jars
3 rolls of sausage
2 packs of Crisco sticks (3 sticks per)
2 large jars of applesauce
2 Lo-Carb Monsters (I know... I have already heard the lectures)
1 huge barrel of Nesquick
1 Crisco spray
1 large package of Mini-Marshmallows

Cost: $25.37

So, am I getting closer?

6 comments:

Mela said...

I am impressed

Couch Pirate said...

Dude, are you on some heavy-duty baking spree?

Sarah said...

Hey there! Saw your blog site on Good Reads. Thought I'd check it out! Thanks for getting in touch with me. Hope all is well!

Shellee said...

Actually, we have a super-tight budget! I wish I could be on a baking spree. That sounds fun!

Melissa M. said...

So, what was it like?
did you use coupons?
I just started using coupons, and man, I have been in the dark for so long. It is a thrill to look at the receipt and see that I saved more than I actually spent.
I like your snowman background.

Kimmie said...

I am so envious! That is like my dream, but I am too lazy to put effort into it! I will just live my dream through you. Keep posting your receipts. I love a good deal!

Background