HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!
I got up this morning and made my kids pancakes and eggs. I do it a little differently than most. I use a squirt bottle to outline the shape of a heart with batter and let that cook until bubbly, then I fill in the heart with colored batter. Yes, I play with my food. To make the eggs, I do the same outline as before, just a little wider. Then, I pour the egg in the middle. They love it.
AND
I know that today is a wonderful day because my kitchen is clean, the kids' rooms are clean, the dishes are done and the laundry is clean and put away.
I show love by doing service for other and today I was shown love from my family in the way that they helped me!
Update: My health is improved and getting better everyday. The Dr. had stopped the bleeding, but it came back the next Monday and got worse during the next few days. He put me on a double dose of birth control, and that did the trick. I am having exploratory surgery on the 25th to see what is really going on.
Today was the best I have felt since the beginning of January. Hallelujah!!!!
I'm so grateful to everyone who has helped me by bringing dinner, coming to hang out and keep me company, phone calls, and understanding about my INSANE hormones. Thank you.
4 comments:
You are the funnest mom! Heart shaped pancakes with colored batter!
I am glad you are on the mend!
That is a happy update!
I love your pancake idea, I never thought of coloring the batter. Also, congratulations on having a clean house (for however long it lasted).
I wish I was more creative with my food like you are:) I'm glad you had a good Valentines! I hope they are able to find out what is going on soon so you can feel 100% better.
I love the idea. I may have to try it later.
Post a Comment