Okay, If you really want to know the gory details of why I'm on bedrest, you can ask me in person. If you don't, here's the briefing. I'm bleeding, and clotting, really bad; have been for about 3 weeks now. I actually have some good stories out of this experience. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday to see what the problem is, but for now, they have me on medication and in my bed.
The nicest part of this?!? I can stay in bed alllllllllll day and not feel even the slightest bit of guilt for not getting anything done.
AND
Derek and Julie had a sweet baby boy on Saturday. His name is Daniel Joshua Hale Mellor. He's so cute. I forgot my camera in the car, so I'll post that later.
Congatulations!!!!!
7 comments:
Shellee!!! Oh my goodness, I am so sorry that you are not doing well, and I had no idea. I hope things improve soon, and I will have to come and visit you soon!
wow, that sounds like a lot of fun. did you have a miscarriage or something? you'll have to keep us posted. feel better, i know that is miserable to be down!!
You are freaking crazy and should have been on bed rest 3 weeks ago.
Anyway, I hope whatever it is, it can be fixed. Let us know if you need anything. I can drop whatever I am doing and watch your kids(as long as it's after 1 in the afternoon).
I'm so sorry Shellee! I hope you are feeling better soon! I was wondering why I hadn't seen you at church for a while.
Well crap. Bleeding sucks. Who is your doctor? Mine never put me on bedrest even after 7 weeks of bleeding. But we got a diagnosis out of it. PCOS. What are you doing with Hayden all day? I'll come pick him up. Stella needs another play friend that she can boss around.
Whit, I may take you up on that for tomorrow.
This may get gross, so you can stop reading here if you want.
We already knew I have PCOS.
As for just one of the reasons that he put me on bedrest, my uterine lining is not growing back.
The clots were huge and my bleeing was way bad. The reason nobody sees me at church was because I'm in Primary! Hahaha!
But seriously, last Sunday was the worst. I bled through a super-plus tampon and a super absorbent pad in a hour and a half. I stood up from the piano after church was over and got a huge gush. Curt was already there with the kids and basically we ran to the van. (Thankfully there was a towel in the car) It was running down my legs as I ran in the front door to my bathroom. It was just getting worse and I was nauseous and had a headache. So, I went to see the Dr.
Shellee! Stop it!
I have never been on bed rest, I think it would be fun for the first day (except for all of the pain of suffering that caused the bed rest). I am so sorry you are going through this, and I am waiting for your next post.
Post a Comment