Saturday, February 7, 2009

Na na na na na.

They say it's my birthday. Nanananana. It's my birthday, whooo, yeah.


Okay, so I like my birthday. I am 35.
I remember when I was a little girl thinking that 25 was SOOO old and crusty.
So, what does that make me now? I'm ancient!!!!



I have to post this though, it's my favorite version of the birthday song.


5 comments:

Dawn Bushman said...

How fun! I've never seen that video before, someone was really creative. And, if you didn't check your Facebook page, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Victoria McCumber said...

Happy birthday! Hope it was a great one!

Melissa M. said...

Happy Happy Birthday!
I think 35 sounds like a fun age, but I guess I will just have to wait 4 more years to know how it feels. You're so lucky!

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Shellee! I hope you are feeling better:)

The Earls said...

Hope you had a happy happy birthday Shellee dear! We love ya. It was good seeing you.

Background