Yep, here it is again, Thusday. I have a hard time remembering and I keep thinking it's Friday because the kids don't have school tomorrow. I sure hope Aaron does great on his tests, because we have found a new motivation for him, SUSHI! You read right, SUSHI. He discovered 2-3 weeks ago that he loves the stuff. Most of you know that he is a seafood-aholic. For his birthdays, when he was younger, we would take him to the casino buffet and sit there for a few hours cracking open snow crab to feed to him. Yes... a few hours... and Yes... the casino, it was the only place where we could afford to eat as much crab as he does. So, I hope that he gets As on his tests, because his reward is going out for Sushi. Alyssa's rewards are much more simple, but come more often because she is such a great student. (BTW, she now has her own blogpage, it's on the list.)
Alright, I found out that Charmin stole "Thievery Thurday" from Melissa Masitis and who knows where Melissa stole it from... But I think it is still a good idea. Feel free to steal from me what you wish...
Here is what I stole (at least I'm honest about it!).
I came across the sister of a friend's blog and she had this video on it. Anyone who went to the Visitor's Center during the Easter Pageant should have seent his. But here it is in video form. It's wonderful and just reminded me of Christ's life here on earth and why I survive and learn from the trials that are given to me, for they are mine and I charish them... Christ is the ultimate example, I have not been asked to sacrifice my life for all mankind, but I have been asked to be like him in word and through simple acts of charity. What a wonderful reminder of who I am and who I want to become...
http://www.eastvalleyproductions.com/blog.cfm?postID=31
(copy and paste)
When you are done with this, check out Kitchen sink for a cute new video!
2 comments:
Hey Shellee. The Crockett's are in my ward out here on the "East Side" Waaazzzzuppp! I find the older I get, my world gets smaller as well. Hey, who is the author of your "Words to Guide Us"?
I don't know who wrote that... I found it in a book, but I am not sure which one. But it's a great saying isn't it? so much meaning, so few words.
Post a Comment