Monday, April 7, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E!


I guess the time has come in my littlest boy's life that I have to watch him like a hawk! He has become my biggest mess-maker and I have finally caught on camera what he is doing! He has started to climb! Aaron and Alyssa were not that bad of climbers, but then, Here Comes Hayden! He has an addiction to airplanes (thanks to his father) and so he will climb anywhere to get his hands on them. So, this is where I found him this morning...

He made his way up onto the computer desk, then over to the wall of shelves to get the orange plane. Luckily, I had the camera by the computer, and when he saw me reach for it he said, "Cheeeeeeeeeese". At least I've taught him something right...

3 comments:

nate and marne said...

oh yes shellee, colby was my climber. we had the stackable buckets, and he learned to put them on top of each other until he could reach what he wanted. then they start pushing the chairs around to reach stuff. it's been a while for you, you get to do it all over again!!

Jim and Brooke said...

You are lucky he is the 1st to be a climber, Shelle. All 3 of mine are! Yes, I meant 3! Caleb is already up the stairs, boxes, and anything else he can reach. He also stands himself up next to the counters, table, and desk so he can reach things and pulls them off (to eat them of course)! He shouldn't be doing these things at 9 months, but he is!
I love your cute Hayden! What a smile!

Kimmie said...

Maybe one day he will climb Mt. Everest (:

Background