Thank you Charmin for the "Theivery Thursday" idea. I steal ideas from people sometimes, and feel bad. But I say "NO MORE"! I will not feel bad because someone has a song that I love, so I add it to my screen! I will not feel bad for stealing ideas for a blog post! So with that said, I forge ahead in my "thievery"!
Thanks Marisa, I stole your idea!
Four things about me that you may or may not have
known in any particular order.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1 Waitress at Johnny Rockets
2 Executive Secretary at an Advertising firm
3 Secretary/ Wedding Coordinator for my father's companies
4 Currently a maid, driver, secretary, lawyer, psychologist, diaper changer, nurse, principal, teacher, boo boo kisser and confidant, (a mom!)
Four movies I have watched more than once (or 100 times)
1 Finding Neverland
2 Better off Dead
3 Sixteen Candles
4 Pride and Prejudice
Four Places I have lived:
1 Mesa, Arizona 85204
2 Mesa, Arizona 85213
3 Mesa, Arizona 85210
4 Mesa, Arizona 85201
Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1 Days of Our Lives (My mom got me hooked when I was little)
2 Medium
3 Good Eats
4 Ghost Hunters
Four places I have been:
1 Hawaii
2 Vancouver, British Colombia
3 Florida
4 Durango/Silverton Colorado (train ride)
Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1 Curtis
2 Karla
3 Dave D.
4 Emily
Favorite Foods
1 Dark Chocolate
2 Sushi (Las Vegas Roll @ Cafe Wasabi, Asparagus Roll @ Kabuki)
3 Steak, Medium Rare YUMM!!!
4 Chalo's (Globe) bean burro and chile relleno (Casa Reynoso on Mill and Southern to ya'll who live in the valley)
Four Places I would like to visit:
1 Ireland
2 Japan, Thanks Lynnae.
3 Russia, Red Square.
4 Italy
Four friends I tag:
1 Stacy
2 Karla
3 Marne
4 Kimmie
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming Year:
1 Porter Family Reunion in Greer!!!! I Can't wait!!!
2 Getting new flooring throughout my home!
3 Painting the house
4 Summer with the kids, now that there are more kids in the neighborhood, we'll do better than last year.
5 comments:
I enjoyed catching up on your family. Yes you should call or email if you are coming to Snowflake, we can take surprises (if we are home) and you can handle the messy house. I have done very little cleaning since I have been pregnant. I am supposed to clean today but here I am blogging and then babysitting and then swimming so the house will never get clean. :) Email me sometime!
I agree, I very rareley have an original idea, I just borrow and copy most of the time.
Hey You're Invited ....(check out the Invite for May 3rd on my Blog)
Bring some of the kiddies that wanna come
Shellee, I "stole" Thievery Thursday from Melissa Masitis. She does it regularly! Obviously I haven't come up with anything so interesting lately, but it's nice to have such a positive effect on others!
That is fun to learn all that stuff about you! Tell me more!
Post a Comment