Monday, April 28, 2008

Princess or Second-hand lion?


You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

The funny part is: I love the movie Second Hand Lions and Jasmine is the name of the Lion. Coincidence? I think not...

7 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

I would have guessed this about you... I was Pocohantas.

nate and marne said...

i totally agree with you about secondhand lions, it was great. it was on tv a few times last week. i forget how good it is till i see it again. i made it to 33 weeks now, keep your fingers crossed!! tat is blessing the twins this weekend if you want to come. it's at 830, way better than our 2!

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

LOL Ya shavin a girls head will be hilarious!!! LOL

CJ said...

Jasmine is what I would have named my second daughter if I had the opportunity. Then I would have Brit and Jaz! Has a nice ring to it, don't ya think?

CJ said...

May 13th, 5:30am, Power Rd and just south of the 60. Over here on the "East Side".

Rebecca said...

Sushi? No thank you! Looks like your family is so happy!

Kimmie said...

I got Ariel, but I'm not sure that's who I would be. I got kind of confused by the questions. I think I'll retake the test. P.S. Hayden's mad face is very cute!

Background