Saturday, June 7, 2008

Babysitting the Crazy Holdens

Geniel had a Dr. Appt, so we got to babysit the Holden kids for the afternoon. (She needed a break, too). Anyway, we had all 5 of them. It started off with them crying as Geniel was leaving (I think it was for show) and as soon as she left, Aaron grabbed Paige and Alyssa snagged Piper and everyone was pretty much fine after that. I'm so glad that my kids have them as friends, they all get along so well!



The only problem that I had was that I didn't get enough sleep the night before. I have severe insomnia (notice the time of the post) and also picked up my sister and her husband at the airport at 12:30 am. I got home at 2 am and went straight to sleep. So, next time I am babysitting, I will be taking a sleeping pill the night before, especially if it is the "Holden 5"!

It's Father's Day at the Kitchen Sink.

2 comments:

nate and marne said...

ok, how old are these kids?? that looks like quite a fun handful. good for you for surviving it!! having a good summer? you guys need to come swimming, the kids are bored stiff!! give me a holler if you are bored.

Missy said...

You are amazing! I can't imagine watching much more than 2 kids let alone 7!

Background