Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sure, pick on the Nerds.

So, Funny!




The only place this kid is a hero and they call him "Numb-nut"!

Now this kid, I LOVE. Who wouldn't crack up if they had been given this word?

2 comments:

Couch Pirate said...

I would say that today's TV is rife with sardoodledoms, but the part about them being well-made is somewhat dubios.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sardoodledom

I got a laugh out of the spelling-bee kids. I think they kind of need crazy words every now and then, just to loosen up the pressure of the competition. It's like watching a scary movie that has some random humor inserted in the most weird moments.

Marisa said...

I watched the competition and loved the 'numb-nut" kid--he ended up winning I think? I'm glad you shared the sardoodledom kid's clip here because I missed that one, and I got a good, long laugh out of watching it!

Background