In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
This is Curt's official geek percentage. But the first thing he said was that most of it is related to his job... excuses, excuses... sure, we believe you... NOT!
Visiting hours are 2-7pm. If you can next week... cause we think she will still be in the hospital. If you can watch Hunter and Chandler I would be soooo greatful! This ward we are in now, is my old ward growing up so lots of them remember me and are doing there best to help me with babysitting. So far I have days covered but next week for a day or two spaced out would be awesome!! PLease let me know. ^.^
I am 30% geek. With how much I was teased in school because of my good grades and nerdy dress, I seriously thought it would be higher. Maybe I've outgrown it a bit?!
6 comments:
Visiting hours are 2-7pm. If you can next week... cause we think she will still be in the hospital. If you can watch Hunter and Chandler I would be soooo greatful! This ward we are in now, is my old ward growing up so lots of them remember me and are doing there best to help me with babysitting. So far I have days covered but next week for a day or two spaced out would be awesome!! PLease let me know. ^.^
p.s. just so you have it my number is 480.370.0644
I am 30% geek. With how much I was teased in school because of my good grades and nerdy dress, I seriously thought it would be higher. Maybe I've outgrown it a bit?!
Crystal, I'll let you know...
Marisa, I agree that you have grown out of it... a little.
I agree completely, what is the other 40%? they ought to give you a break down....
Totally different topic. I just wanted to say thanks for responding to my blog.
hahahahah... my belly button. Manuel likes it, too. But I never showed him the bread/match/glass trick. Remember that?
Post a Comment