In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
I am a geek, I married a geek, and we have cool children. But, isn't that how it works? So by mathematical reasoning, Curt is 55% geek. So, HE is the bigger geek...
I am so sorry about your geekiness Shellee! But it is a good thing when the husband is a bigger one. I on the one hand am 10% geek, Lee is 50% geek, but this is NOT news to me. HEHE
It's bad to be a geek? I didn't know it was bad to be a geek. I am kinda geeky. Not as much as I used to be because I don't spend time writing HTML for my webpage or trying to write a program in Perl just for fun...
My favorite number, from the list, was definitely not Pi. Sorry. I picked 42, just so you know, because it is the answer to the question about Life, the Universe and Everything in Douglas Adams' trilogy of 5 books.
I am 60% geek. Even more geeky than Curt. I wonder how highly geeky Manuel would rate...
4 comments:
I am so sorry about your geekiness Shellee! But it is a good thing when the husband is a bigger one. I on the one hand am 10% geek, Lee is 50% geek, but this is NOT news to me. HEHE
It's bad to be a geek? I didn't know it was bad to be a geek. I am kinda geeky. Not as much as I used to be because I don't spend time writing HTML for my webpage or trying to write a program in Perl just for fun...
My favorite number, from the list, was definitely not Pi. Sorry. I picked 42, just so you know, because it is the answer to the question about Life, the Universe and Everything in Douglas Adams' trilogy of 5 books.
I am 60% geek. Even more geeky than Curt. I wonder how highly geeky Manuel would rate...
I Shellee, I feel so ashamed! LOL I am 70% geek.
Take care, I love you and hope to see you soon.
Geeks, unite!
Post a Comment