Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh Baby, Baby, Baby!!!


What a week for Babies! There are three that took the "Heavenly Slip-n-slide" to earth in the last few days!

First, my Friend Kyri Rhoton let me know that she had a new niece. Yep for those of you who know Samira Rhoton-Brewer, she had a little girl, Isabella. She sent me a picture on my phone, but I don't know how to get it to my computer. You can check out her blogpage. They have pictures.

Then on Tuesday, I got a call that my bestest buddy had a little girl. Gena gave birth to Caitlyn Estelle. I saw her last night! I didn't take pics, but Cate is a real doll. I also made three Tutus for all three of her little girls, Lorelai, Mallory and now Cate. So Fun!

AND on Tuesday, my other bestest friend's(Monica) little sis, Marne had her little girl. They named her Rachel... I'll go see her soon. They may be putting pics on the Gresko Family Page too!

Where are all the boy babies????? Seriously... the girls are going to be fighting over Hayden!!!! (Hee Hee)

2 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Yeah! We love babies!

Dawn Bushman said...

Hi Shellee! Thank you so much for the info on Samira, I had heard she was expecting!

Take care, I love you!

Background