Friday, August 1, 2008

How am I...

Like Vanilla?!?!?!?
I like calm, but honestly "busy chaos" is what drives me to be organized and happy!



I came out as Coffee the first time and since I have never tasted the stuff, but absolutely LOVE the smell, I was only slightly dismayed. I took it again using my gut-feelings and stayed within the realm of the Word of Wisdom.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

The quiz said I'm vanilla too--go figure. But after that I'm really craving some ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream!

Dawn Bushman said...

I'm coffee as well, I just went with it. I'm not into coffee, though, and don't like the smell. I guess it's from being raised with parents who drank coffee, so the smell was all through the house every day.

Shellee said...

Marisa, I can believe that you are vanilla! The best Ice Creams have the Best Base, Vanilla! Amen to the Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough!
Hey Dawn, Remember it's what ice cream you are most like, doesn't mean you have to like it!

Melissa M. said...

I'm Strawberry because I am "sarcastic and michievious". That was fun, thanks!

Couch Pirate said...

Yeah, I scored vanilla as well and was somewhat surprised. I don't think my friends think of me as the calming, flexible sort. Maybe my flexibility is limited to the land of icecreamdom? But on the other side, I really like vanilla. A lot. I think it's fab. I could go for Phish Food right now. Or maybe one of those multiple flavors in a cone option. Recently I discovered I really like swiss chocolate with pistachio. Yum!

Background