is the ticket pricing.
The dates that we are looking at are the 14th or 15th of July.
I just got off the phone with the group tickets coordinator.
She told me that they always try to give out the most -center seats first.
I will however have to order the tickets by April 3rd and pay for them before the 17th. Here are the prices! (These prices are it, including all fees and taxes).
Floor (not VIP, but still awesome)
rows 13 - 16 $73.00
Grand Tier (1st Tier)
Center $62.00
Side $48.25
Third Tier (Nosebleeds) $31.15 (it's Wicked! so no matter where you sit, it's Wicked!!!!)
Please give me a call at 480-385-8375 and let me know which area you want to sit in and when you can get the money to me. Or you can just make a comment below.
I want everyone to be able to come. I am not sure if Curt will come with me, but if your hubby wants to go, please bring him too!
5 comments:
my family is all going in july. we considered going with them but then we realized we will live just 3 hours from New York. We can see it on Broadway.
I'm so sorry about Wednesday. I completely forgot. I think I get the award for worst Visiting Teacher ever.
I can do the floor, or any of the others, I would prefer to not be in the balcony, as Decker took me once up there and almost couldn't get me back down again. It will give you serious vertigo, if you haven't been up there before.
I'd call you and let you know, but I just had dental work done and talking right now is not an option. :o)
Either day is also good for me, as of right now I have nothing planned during that time.
Thanks for taking the time to get this information and get this going, I am so looking forward to this!
Love,
Dawn
Hey,
I am good with anything. Just let me know.
Once again it's up to the job thing....I think the 73.00 might be way out of my price range no matter what....I'd rather something in the 40's if possible if I can even go.
Ally :)
I'm so excited that you are going to find a way to get to Wicked - it is fabulous. We are still walking around quoting lines and mimicking actions from the play. (Our favorite - flip-flip . . . you'll know what I mean soon). Talk your parents into going to it. They would love it. It's a great storyline, wonderful music, and really FUNNY! Good luck! The group pre-order is the only way to go.
Post a Comment