You Are Thin Mints |
![]() You are bold and brave. You dare to be different, and you are confident about who you are. Your fearlessness has paid off. You are extremely well liked and popular. You are charismatic and charming without even trying to be. People appreciate your unique take on life. You are willing to take risks, speak your mind, and live life to the fullest. |
I feel like this totally describes me. Who comes up with this stuff.
Well, if it's any consolation, Samoa cookies are my favorite, but I just finished the Thin Mint Ice Cream we had in the freezer.

6 comments:
Samoa cookies are my favorite too!
I just got goosebumps.
you certainly are a thin mint! Samoas and frozen thin mint are both my favorite cookies!
And, I too LOVE Z pizza.
I'm a Do-si-do!
Marisa, I totally would have guessed that. You are the peanut butter type!
Kimmie, you crack me up. Wow, we are two of a kind. Frozen cookies rock. I always freeze my thin mints, it makes Curt mad and he doesn't eat them.
Mel, Samoas Rock!
I love the PB ones (frozen too). Ken bought me two boxes and I polished them off WAY too fast. So much for the diet. Grrrr... Girls Scouts, you add to my thighs!
This one was fun and accurate as you said. I am a Peanut Butter Do-Si-Do. Now I'm craving cookies!
Post a Comment