Who is She? Who is Merl and why are they pureeing oreos?
I don't know and I don't really care!
Melissa Masitis
is the Lasagna Winner.
She went far beyond the call and used every letter of my name in a sentence!
So, Melissa...
When do you want the Lasagna?
I don't know and I don't really care!
Melissa Masitis
is the Lasagna Winner.
She went far beyond the call and used every letter of my name in a sentence!
So, Melissa...
When do you want the Lasagna?
(You'll need to wait until I feel a little better, I hope it's soon!)
Here is both of her sentences as strange as they are!
She'll let Merl puree oreos!
AND
Eels repel ol' Mother's rule.
Congratulations!
6 comments:
Boohahhahahahahaha!
You want my tactic?
I wrote down all of the letters, then I cut them out. That made it easier to arrange them into words.
I heart word games!
Thanks for making me the winner, I promise to enjoy that lasagna as only a winner can (the best)!
I was so bummed! I worked for the longest time and didn't come close to anything interesting. FYI you can spell homeless and humorless using the letters in your name, but those aren't very exciting or creative are they....Better luck next time:)
Crud!!! This pink eye is keeping me from seeing and looking at blogs and missing the coolest contests. Can you make another one, a word game again, cause I love those, and I totally wanna beat Melissa (:
Or make it a logic problem. I like those too, and you are creative!
Ummmm, I wasn't done thinking yet.
I'm feeling much better. I still get hives in the morning.boo. Oh well, atleast the steroids they gave me cure them by the afternoon.
Okay, aloha festival, best news ever that it is at Tempe Beach Park! No more driving to Phoenix and searching for parking. It's just right down the street.
We will definitely be going on Saturday morning. I'll take any excuse to eat some manapua or hawaiian sun.
nice new background!
Post a Comment