Monday, March 2, 2009

A giveaway!!!!

Okay, so here's the giveaway!

There is this little counter thing down on the right bottom of the screen. If you check it and it says that you are the 1000th visitor, I will make you any dessert that you want! You need to email me at spm2774@cox.net and list giveaway on the subject line.

Here's what you need to do.


Block out the counter and right click, save as a picture and send the email with the counter showing 1000 on it and let me know what dessert you would love to have. If I don't have your address, make sure I get it!!!!

It looks like this:

9 comments:

Bailey said...

I'mm confused, how does it turn to 1000?????

Melissa M. said...

SWEET, I like contests and cheating and such.
I hope I win!

***LIZ*** said...

What a great idea Shell, I am with Melissa, though, I kind of want to cheat. What does that say about me, I will cheat for baked goods. Reminds me of that confrence talk about the guy who stole the towels and then drove forever to return them.... oh well.

Shellee said...

So, I'm number 915 right now. Had to log on to listen to my tunes.
Liz, we still need to get together to make meatballs, I am willing to share my secrets with you.

Melissa, I love contests too, but I'm not a big fan of cheating (unless it benefits just me! ☺)

Melissa M. said...

I am not a cheater, I was just joking about that because I could easily just click back and forth between our blogs until I hit 1000. I did that 15 times last night (giggling the whole time), but I will stop.

Shellee said...

It's okay Melissa, I would do the same thing. My only question is would I have to mail it to you or do I get to give it to you in person?!?

Melissa M. said...

Oh man, I misssed it by one!
that's what happens when you play fair.

***LIZ*** said...

I missed by 3! Nuts!

Marisa said...

Dang, missed it by five! I kept checking back trying to get some free baked goodies, but too late. Fun idea, Shellee!

Background