Friday, September 10, 2010

Hayden's new facination.

How do you scare bees?   If you know the answer, you know where we are heading.

Because, we are going there.

"Boo-bees"
Breasts
Boobs
Chestals
Frontal exposures
Shelves
(There are a plethora of other names, you know.)

You can:

1) Cease reading this if you feel that you will be offended by this topic.


OR

2) You can continue reading and see my darling 3 year old Blondie as a boy on a mission.


So, we are dealing with a curious and outwardly spoken boy.   I have been struggling to keep in the laughter as he runs straight into JC Penny's for the Bra section to bury his head in the bras and yell, "Ah, boobies... I am home."

The other thing happening is that he keeps trying to surprise me to get a look at Olivia as she's having her "Breast Buffet".  I have caught him looking at me out of the corner of his eye to try to sneak a peak.

He's opened the bathroom door while I'm in the shower to sneak a peak only to be thwarted by the shower curtain.   I hear his, "Dang." as he shuts the door.

I'm not sure how to handle this.  I really hope that it passes... SOON.

2 comments:

Couch Pirate said...

Oh man, that is soooooooooo funny. This is stuff that will make said future blonde-headed elder blush. =)

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just something with 3 year old blond boys.... Sometimes Brendan will rub my chest when I hold him. When I finally notice it (I say "finally", because I'm so used to kids all over me that I've grown oblivious to touch!) He says "What are these? Are these boobs? Are they?" Me- "Yes and that's enough" B- "I don't touch boobs? I don't touch girl boobs?" Me- "No. You don't touch boobs. It's not polite." B- "oh....ok :( "

Background