We're still here in Cardon's Childrens Hospital.
Jellybean has a severe UTI and they suspect that her Common Bile Duct has been clogged for sometime, but just started to show because of the UTI.
She's so cranky and the antibiotics that she's on is really doing a number on her digestive system on top of her bile pushing through.
the reason that I took her in on Thursday was because she had white poop. Now, it's bright green and they tell me that's good. It just seems weird for someone to have bright green poop without having eaten Booberry Cereal or Oops All Berrys first. So, we are here until she returns back to normal and is gaining weight.
Please keep her in your prayers.
7 comments:
Totally had a dream about Jellybean last night. So odd that I'm dreaming about this sweet girl I've never met. Good luck. We'll pray for you.
So sorry, Shellee! We are worried about her and you. We will keep praying for you!
Good Morning I hope all is well. Do you need anything lunch, dinner?
Bummer! I hope she gets better soon. We'll be praying for all of you.
Oh...so sorry to here that you are still there. Sending lots of love and prayers for you both. ♥♥♥
Ahhh, poor Jellybean and poor mommy! Hang in there! Poor sweet baby! White poop? Wow, that would freak me out!
You are in my prayers every morning and night. Keep being you, and I know you will get through this. I'm available for babysitting if you need.
Post a Comment