Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Alyssa's New "Do".

Thanks to Melissa, she posted a program that you could download a picture to and play with it a little.

We have been thinking about cutting Alyssa's hair for quite some time, only to decide to wait until next Spring. She want's a short haircut and I think I found the very one! Here it is... tell me what you think!




Of Course, I couldn't get away from doing something totally funny, so...

KIDS GO EMO!!!

5 comments:

Alison W. said...

I like ...its very cute, you shoud go for it!

Kimmie said...

She has such a cute face. SHe could totally pull it off! I really love it! I also like the potty picture! Very funny, and very cute!
(Sorry i left your book on your patio. I couldn't get your gate open, so I tossed it over.)

Jim and Brooke said...

I think it is cute! I would miss the beautiful long locks though. I have always thought Alyssa had gorgious hair!

Missy said...

I think a short do would look very cute on her! As for the emo looks, I'm not so sure.....

Couch Pirate said...

Just say no to Emo!!!

They're all popular as an urban tribe in Santiago, too.

Background