
I love spending time with my sweetie and I decided last night to use up a gift certificate... at Sapporo Japanese! It was my month to plan and surprise!
We had never eaten Teppan Yaki and so it was a new experience for us. We loved it and the whole experience. (Hint... Future Site of a Group Date) Curt ordered the Sea Bass and Filet while I had the Scallops and Filet Dinner. We also ate Sushi, my new favorite food. I love Hawaiian Rolls and Alaskan Rolls.
Then we went to the IMAX theater in Phoenix to see Batman: The Dark Knight. I had a very hard time with some of the scenes. No... not the violence (though I had moments there too). It was everytime that they showed something from great heights. I freaked at one of the scenes that was shot from a skyscraper.
Then off to one of my favorite after movie and dinner places: The Cheescake Factory!
Curt ordered his usual: Original Cheesecake with sliced bananas and hot fudge while I enjoyed this!

It's the Chocolate Tuxedo Cheesecake and it was mine! All Mine! Whmmaaa haa haa haa!
I can't wait until next month's big date night. It's Curt's turn to plan!
8 comments:
Yum!!! What a fun date. You are making me jealous over here.
MMMmmmmm! That sounds yummy (not the sushi part though) and I love Imax. Sounds like you had fun. We need to get back into the date nights now that the little goober is here. By the way, how did you get your friends list to show that info? I'd love to have that but can't figure it out.
You should be a date planner! That sounds awesome! I LOVE getting dessert at a different restaurant than where I ate dinner. It's fun!
Fancy Shmancy! Sounds like you had a wonderful date with the hubby. Glad you are able to get out and have fun together:)
Hi! How are you. Are you and Curtis going to the class reunion. I keep going back and forth, but I promised them that Kyle would take pictures so I guess we are actually going.
You guys live down here in the valley?
Shellee! Thanks for commenting on my blog. It is so good to see what you are up to. You have a beautiful family!
hey, i need your phone #. i try to invite you guys to stuff, and i can't find you!! tomorrow is a bunko party at 7. i need 2 more! call me. 540-7984
Hey Aunt Shellee guess who it is well, she has a blog now (so happy!) she is 11 years old you laughed at most of what I said at the reunion......any guesses? Yes it is Bailey! How did you know? So thanks for posting comments on my blog I just barely told Aunt Jenny about my blog! Oh Yeah and that cheesecake looks yummy!!!!!!!!!!!mmmmmmmmm I bet it tasted good!
Post a Comment