Monday, September 15, 2008

Ward Campout without pictures.

We had our ward campout last weekend and it was the first time in 10 years that we went. Curt goes to Fathers and Sons, but as a family, we rarely hang out in the woods together.
I was going to get some pictures, and as I started out, my camera died! I had charged it a few days before, but I think I left it on accidentally and so, I got one picture. It's of Brooke's Husband and Son, so I will pass the picture onto her to post.
We had a funny conversation around the campfire about comdians. Some people didn't know some of the names, but here's one guy that we mostly agree on:



We had fun even though Curt ended up getting sick! Aaron stayed behind to go to a friend's birthday party and stayed with my parents. He really liked it there!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

He is so hilarious! I've seen him live a couple of times and nearly pee my pants every time! I just Netflixed his DVD's. I'm in the mood to laugh!

Kimmie said...

He is really funny! There is also a guy you should check out called Jim Gaffigan. He's another favorite of ours. He makes fun of Hot Pockets like you wouldn't believe!

Background