Friday, September 19, 2008

Hayden... I am your Mother. Noooooooooooo!!!!

I fear that I may have lost Hayden to the "Dark Side". I wish it meant that he liked Dark Chocolate (Mmmmmm...)! But, Nope... I am not that lucky.

The very day that Clone Wars came out, I reluctantly let Hayden see it with Curt and Aaron, the other dark-siders. Then, on Labor Day, they took Alyssa (my sweet, innocent, darling daughter) with them to see it again. She is not dark-siding, but isn't avoiding it anymore, like I do. I was hoping that one of my boys would be immune to the pull of this.

So, this morning, I came out of the back room to find this.



But, never fear, as I was searching for something else to watch... I came across Polar Express. Oh, thank you Tom Hanks and your wonderful choo-choo train! You have saved my day and maybe my son's future! I Believe, I Believe, I can hear the bell!!!!!

6 comments:

OurFamily said...

hahahaha - wow I thought I was alone... I hate star wars!

Melissa M. said...

The Force(fulness) is strong in you. Never surrender to the dark side.

Michael said...

I don't understand... Is there a problem here? I think this shows that Hayden is wise beyond his years.

Jim and Brooke said...

Come on, You gotta love Star Wars!
:0)
Aaah, well, I still love ya, Shellee!

Alison W. said...

At least its Star Wars instead of Star Trek or Something horrific like Monty Python that so detest!

Shellee said...

Thanks for those who support me. I feel so outnumbered here. I don't think I have ever been able to sit through Star Wars' movies. I would rather watch something funny. The most sci-fi that I get is the paramormal/ghosty stuff. I'll give my opinion on that anyday!

Background