In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
Shellee, how do you show on your blog list when someone has posted? I am a dummy, of course.
I love the hot pockets skit, they are SO funny:)
Great... I just sent my kids off to school .... each with a hot pocket for breakfast. He was so funny !!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Shellee, how do you show on your blog list when someone has posted? I am a dummy, of course.
I love the hot pockets skit, they are SO funny:)
Great... I just sent my kids off to school .... each with a hot pocket for breakfast. He was so funny !!
Post a Comment