In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
that was probably more entertaining than the real movie will be. funny that i had a twilight dream last night...i was hunting down bad vampires and ripping them to shreds to kill them. i know, crazy. where did that come from? hopefully no where bad.
Oh, THANK YOU! I have no desire to watch the "real" twilight movie, but I sure would go to see this one! I made my family stop and stare with my laughing over here.
Um, I've watched the real trailer a hundred times in the last week and still really want to watch the movie (no matter what Myra, Melissa, and Emily may say . . . Debbie Downers), but this spoof was also very, very funny!
3 comments:
that was probably more entertaining than the real movie will be. funny that i had a twilight dream last night...i was hunting down bad vampires and ripping them to shreds to kill them. i know, crazy. where did that come from? hopefully no where bad.
Oh, THANK YOU! I have no desire to watch the "real" twilight movie, but I sure would go to see this one!
I made my family stop and stare with my laughing over here.
Um, I've watched the real trailer a hundred times in the last week and still really want to watch the movie (no matter what Myra, Melissa, and Emily may say . . . Debbie Downers), but this spoof was also very, very funny!
Post a Comment