In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
Holy Crap that is cool. You know... Rockband 2 is coming out in October. Maybe this will be a secret bonus in the French version. Thanks for the support of my political rant. Maybe I will run for office ina few years. I'm certainly as qualified as a certain candidate who shall remain unnamed but whose initials are Barak Obama. (Just kidding, Democrat friends!)
2 comments:
Now THAT is funny! I would have to have that if it was real!
Holy Crap that is cool. You know... Rockband 2 is coming out in October. Maybe this will be a secret bonus in the French version. Thanks for the support of my political rant. Maybe I will run for office ina few years. I'm certainly as qualified as a certain candidate who shall remain unnamed but whose initials are Barak Obama. (Just kidding, Democrat friends!)
Post a Comment