In this moment: a baby is born into an awaiting family, a grandfather passes into the arms of those gone before. What we do in the middle of these two events determines who we are and who we will become.
That's okay, I'm still a nut. I myself just deleted my post from yesterday. I feared that it waxed too much melancholy. I'll keep my moodiness to myself from hence forward.;)
5 comments:
Can I say, that rocks! It is truly a thing of beauty!
You have got to be kidding! That is awesome!
Don't you hate it when people post stuff and then they delete it later and make the blogstalker think they are crazy? :)
Sorry Charmen, I removed it because Curt was making fun of me for posting that. I was a nut, now I am not...
That's okay, I'm still a nut. I myself just deleted my post from yesterday. I feared that it waxed too much melancholy. I'll keep my moodiness to myself from hence forward.;)
Post a Comment