I can't wait for this movie to come out! I was so happy that I would only have to wait until November, BUT then the stupid movie studio decided that it was in THEIR best interest to wait until JULY!!
"Why do you do this to me????" (To be yelled in a whiny teenager-like voice)
I was so looking forward to this one too! I'm not looking forward to the end of the movie since they have a tendency to follow the books in "events".
I guess I will have to pad Stephenie Meyer's pockets with my Monthly Movie Budget instead!
7 comments:
I LOVE your floors!!! They look awesome!!! We miss you guys.
Hey really fast, can you give me ur number and Brook Cook number. Im having to replace my phone and I want ur numbers!!!! PLEASE!!!!
Thanks for the comments. When are we going to Sushi again?
Sushi? Anytime you guys want to GO!!
Shellee, I just read your commentary on cliques on "Kitchen Sink". I have to totally agree with you. Why haven't we come back to visit? I think you know the answer to that. It's also part of why, other than yourself and a couple of others, we didn't feel supported through the trial we were having prior to moving. Friends? Not so much. Judges? Many and without warrant. I am amazed and not so amazed that those that I tried so hard to be friends with were NEVER going to allow me to be so. I'm glad you are my friend and I appreciated that you were there for us and the Brit. I enjoy your thoughts, so never keep them to yourself! You are awesome and don't you forget it! Oh, and sorry about Harry Potter, but I must say I am happy, so happy about Twilight!:)
FREAK! They're postponing the movie until July 09?!? $%&#@!!!!!
Laurie, Well said!
Post a Comment