
This is how Aaron really feels about getting up for school.

I was able to spend Monday with Awesome Alison from Utah and her just as wonderful sister, Sarah. Alison is a hairdresser and I asked her how to cut Hayden's hair. She stopped by my home on the way to the airport and gave Hayden a cute hair cut. (I will attempt to cut it myself in a few months but for now, I leave it to the professionals. Thanks Alison!) Anyway, we went out to lunch to TC Eggingtons and then I showed Sarah one of my favorite places to buy clothes for my kids. ($10 for a complete cute outfit!) What a great first day of school!!!!!
5 comments:
Okay, a couple of thoughts. One, your flooring looks great and I am jazzed you were able to get it done. Hopefully, you are enjoying it. And the other thing, man your kids are growing so quickly!! It just blows my mind how big they all are.
um... so nothing particularly philosophical, but that's what popped into my head
Your house looks great Shell, I love the new floor, cupboards, and paint! Is the house done now? I can't wait to see it all finished.
Nice floors! I really like your white cabinets too, did you paint them?
Thanks for noticing all my hard work! We painted the kitchen, the cabinets, the front room and put in new flooring. We also re-tiled the hall shower/tub and the floors in the bathroom are fairly new too. All we have left to paint the master bathroom and re-tile the master shower. We are doing all of this by ourselves (with help from Just Bob at Home Depot).
I wanna come check out all of these home remodel projects you've been busy doing! You are just like Bob Villa. Who knew you were so handy! That is awesome. The last thing I built was a log cabin out of popsicle sticks, not nearly as impressive.
Post a Comment