We are in shock.
At noon today, Dr. Ashish Patel (who is adorable by the way) came in to tell me that there's a chance that Olivia could maybe come home this weekend.
(See the world weekend? Not hard to miss... easy to define. Saturday, Sunday, one of the two. It's important to know the phrase weekend.)
Step 1: Cheer
Step 2: PANIC!!!
What the What?!?! Are you serious? You trust me to take her home?
Then, as I was in panic mode, I get another call while at my friend, Emily's home and it's Dr. Patel again asking me if I want to take her home tonight. It's Friday... not weekend.
Ummmmmmm... ummmmmm... what? SURE!!!!
Now that she's home? I have no idea what to do. Maybe buy the Good Dr. a dictionary? (Weekend... Sheesh, Ashish.)
7 comments:
sounds like someone decided your family needed to be all together. He does things like that. :)
Sa-Weet!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! So happy! By the way, your doctor is just a super-optimist and his weekend starts on Friday night. I try to start mine Friday morning, but no one gets that. I'm so happy she's home!
WHAT?! Talk about a little super hero baby - she's amazing! Can't wait to see her around. You know at the pool, in the parking lot, out with all the kids in the complex.....(jk)!
Can't wait to see pictures of her at home, no tubes, being held, doing normal baby stuff! CONGRATS!
No way!!! That is awesome! I'm so glad she could come home:) Enjoy!
I didn't realize you had another baby! I guess I've missed quite a few posts! Congrats!! Hope all is going well with her at home now!
Post a Comment