My friend, Whitney, came down to the NICU yesterday and took some beautiful pictures of our little Jellybean. Here's the one she sent as a sneak preview!!!
Thank you so much for the photo shoot, it was so much fun working with you! You're the best!
By the way, I have a lot of you, my dearest friends, asking what you can call our little girl. Call her Olivia, call her Jellybean. She's the same child either way and I've even added in "Squishyface" because I just want to squish her cheeks. Don't feel bad if you just can't get past calling her "Jellybean", it's no different than people calling Hayden "Tater", "Tater Tot" or "Tate", he answers to all names.
But, I have found that by calling her Jellybean, the Drs, nurses, and all the other axillary people that are involved remember the best and don't have to refresh themselves to remember what's going on with her case.
Also, I know a lot of you are a little shy about asking questions. Don't be. I'm okay with answering them. I know that you are asking because you care and I'll love you for that.
If you call and I haven't called you back, I'm sorry. You're not the only one. I've been trying to spend as much time at the hospital as I can so that when I get home, I don't freak out with all the caretaking things she needs. I'll call you when I get the chance.
Love you all!!

5 comments:
I wanna kiss those cheeks! Greatest cheeks on a baby ever! She's beautiful!
Totally get the name thing...my poor boys are saddled with "Chubbies" and "Boo Bear". They barely know their real names!
And Jellybean looks like a cute lil Jelly Belly. Bubble gum I think! Cause bubble gum makes everyone smile!
I love the picture! Like I said she is a beautiful girl.
I think she is even cuter in person, though. There is something so special about being there with her and watching her snooze that feels great! Thanks again for sharing her with me. :)
Thanks for the clarification. I can't decide what I want to call her cause they're both so cute. But one thing is for sure, SHE IS ADORABLE! I just want to squish her soft little cheeks. What a precious little girl.
Oh my heavens! She's so cccuuuuuttteee! Look at those sqishy cheeks! She really is a sweetheart! A beautiful girl.
Post a Comment