Saturday, December 19, 2009

It is finished

Yay!  

I took this ordinary glass cabinet door...

Sanded the shiny out of it...
Painted it this most delicious color...

Sprayed the back of the glass with a matte black finish...

Distressed it a little...
Sanded it a little more...


Cleaned up my mess...
Added a few knobs and hanging gear...


C'est Fini...  (It is finished!)
Not to bad for a few years of french in high school
and some patience to watch paint dry!

6 comments:

Paula said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! Seriously! I totally love it!

Missy said...

Wow! I would have never thought to make something like that out of a cabinet door. It's very cute.

Tiffany said...

Wow - amazing! You are very talented.

Mela said...

very cute! I like it!

mashby said...

CUUUTE! I love it - and how do you have time for all these projects so close to Christmas? You are amazing!

Kimmie said...

It's official! You are totally and completely the craftiest friend I know! I lvoe it Shellee!

Background