Thursday, December 17, 2009

What an odd day.

I had a pretty great morning, running around.   I went to Stardust where the guy at the front counter refers to me as  "Crafty Lady".    He told me that he sees women come and go all day long, but I'm the ony one who tells him what craft I'm making, he told me that I'm approachable (whatever that means).   He asked me if I would be willing to come back and bring this project and my calendar board in so that he could see them.    He's pretty funny and asked if I had anything in mind that he should set aside for when I come back in next week.   He asked one of his workers to show me what they had in the back.  While we were out there, the guy asked me if there was anything easy that he could make for his mom.  I showed him a simple project and he took it aside and wrote down everything I said.   He said he'll take a picture of it when it's done and show it to me.  He was so excited! 

Here's a hint of my next project.   The color is Ralph Lauren Red Delicious... it is truly delicious





Yesterday morning as I was taking Curt to work, I felt a weird feeling and I commented to him, "I feel like I'm going to see a car accident today."   All he said was, "Make sure you're not in one."

I was heading towards Bashas' on McClintock and was turning into the shopping center by Nello's pizza... and witnessed an accident.    I really don't think that I would have noticed if I hadn't been very cautious about my driving and those around me. (Because after all, the only idiot  on the road you can control is yourself.)

Anyway, I saw the entire thing and had the best view of it!  If I've learned anything from accidents, it's to ALWAYS stick around and give a statement.  If you can't, leave your name and number with the person that YOU think is not at fault.   ( In Curt's accident, the lady who did this was key in convincing the judge that Curt didn't run a red light.)   

I'm glad I did, because there were three people in the car that hit the first one and they came up with a totally false story and the lady that was hit was going to recieve a ticket.  NO!  It wasn't her fault and that was SO unfair of them to hit her and then say that it was because she was doing something she wasn't.

I'm supposed to be subpoenaed so that they can figure it all out.  Since I'm the only one that stopped and I'm a total stranger to these people, they trust me the most.  I'm grateful that I was aware because of a prompting that I had that morning.

1 comment:

Paula said...

You are AMAZING! I will listen to you any time you have a premonition/dream about me!

Background