There's just something wonderful about spending all my time with a three year old.
He's the funniest kid I know.
Here's a few conversations:
Me: Hayden, are you ready for lunch?
Hayden: Yep, I want food. Gimme food.
M: Okay, do you want honey or jelly?
H: I don't want a sandwich.
M: Oh? What would you like.
H: Steak... with ice cream sauce. (Magic Shell Chocolate)
M: Well, I don't think we have steak.
H: Then just that ice cream sauce... please.
Me: Hey, Tate, Whatcha up to?
H: I'm trying to lick my elbow.
M: Why are you trying to do that?
H: Because Aaron said I can't. Mom, can you lick your elbow?
M: Nope.
H: *licks my elbow* I can. See, Aaron was wrong.
Me: Hey, Bud, are you ready to wash your hands?
H: Nope, I gotta see what they smell like first.
M: Why?
H: 'Cause sometimes they smell like chocolate.
M: Okay, but smell them and we'll go wash them.
H: Mom, you smell them.
M: Nope. That's your thing.
*smells fingers*
H: We gotta wash them now. They smell like poop.
*Going to sleep for naptime*
H: Mom, why do we have to take naps?
M: So we aren't grouchy when Daddy comes home.
H: Why doesn't Daddytake naps, he's always grouchy.
H: I want my binky.
M: Why do you want your binky?
H: Because I need it.
M: You lost them all. They are gone.
H: Dang, I sucked them to death.
Gosh, I love this kid.
4 comments:
That completely cracked me up! What a funny little nephew!
Oh he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love him! "Tehy smell like poop, we better wash them!" LOL!
Cute!!
Love the laughs
Post a Comment